What is my chances of infection

I am a bi sexual male and about 2 weeks ago i recieved protected anal sex and both gave and recieved unprotected oral sex to a person whos HIV status is not completely known. I brushed my teeth about 30 minutes before any oral sex and he didnt cum in my mouth.

I have been feeling unwell for the past few days. I have been very tired, and had achy joints and a stiff neck. A few days after experiencing this i began to have a fever. I went to the doctor to be tested and they tested for everything. It turned out i had tested positive for strep throat. But i had never had any symptoms.

I am very concerned, ive lost sleep and can barley think of anything else. Please let me know what you think of my situation and help me better understand my situation.

Hi Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission and you had protected anal sex. You would not be someone we would recommend testing for because you protected yourself. The aches that you are feeling are most likely from strep throat. You can asked to be tested for sexually transmitted infections which would include HIV. But again you protected yourself and you should be fine from getting HIV.

There has to be direct exchange of body fluid.How much immediate?
rna pcr