There has to be direct exchange of body fluid.How much immediate?

I learned that for "HIV transmission to occur there has to be direct exchange of body fluid and it has to be immediate" from here

http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Q221914.html

I want to learn how much immediate?Ten minutes etc. I know there are too many factors affect this.

Can I get HIV from electric clippers in the barber shop? I already read more than 30 answer. But I couldn't find straight answer. Thankyou for your answer.

HI You cannot get HIV from barber shop clippers. HIV dies within minutes of leaving the body. In order to get them from clippers they would have had to been used minutes before being used on you, they would have to have a large amount of blood on them and then the barber would have to cut you.

You are fine!

Testing Question
What is my chances of infection