Jun 3, 2012
Hi, please assess in any additional testing needed. Unprotected vaginal intercourse. Testing 19 days DNA/PCR 18.6 weeks antibody test.
I had the girl tested at 10.3 weeks with antibody.
all negative, is any additonal testing recommended? Thanks
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi The guidelines for HIV testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 3 months, if both of these tests are negative then so are you.
You have done all of this and are showing negative. I would not recommend any further testing.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute And HIV
- HIV Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Burning Urethra After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Vaginal Cyst Cause Enlarged Groin Lymph Nodes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.