Jun 3, 2012
hi, I had one night stand with a man, only curious about that. What we did was touching, kissing, and mutual masturbation. His sperm came on my palm, my skin is intact. I was so fear that I will get HIV, and I went to RNA test, waiting for the result. I am so worried, cannot sleep or eat or doing anything, and feeling guilty. Please help if I am infected.
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi You cannot get HIV from mutual masturbation. This is one of the safest ways outside of abstinence of protecting yourself from HIV.
Your test results should validate all of this.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Bloody Nose An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Dry Cough After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.