sore throat

Hi, Quick question, I think I am being a bit paranoid but I really need an answer.

I went out and drank too much, I don't remember leaving the bar or how I got home (I have found this memory blank very upsetting). My friend was with me and remembers bits of it. I woke up the next morning, alone in my own bed with no 'evidence' that I had sed with anybody.

Two weeks to the day later I got a mild sore throat which I have now had for a few days. Is mild sore throat in isolation indicative of ARS, have you ever seen or heard of somebody only getting a sore throat during ARS? Do you think I need to test?

Thanks

Hi A mild sore throat is not a symptom of HIV. If you are completely unsure of what happened I would recommend getting tests run for all of the sexually transmitted infections. If you think you were exposed at all.

am i hiv positive
Possible exposure 3 weeks before.