Fingering without gloves
Jun 3, 2012
Im a girl and I did not wear gloves while fingering myself. I only washed the finger with warm water and soap. What will happen to me? I'm really scared about this.
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi If all you are doing is masturbating, fingering yourself and there is no one else involved......then you cannot get HIV.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Can The Hiv Hide In Your Body Before Being Detected?
- Can You Contract Hiv By Handling Inanimate Objects?
- Hiv And Igm Deficiency
- Can Someone Get Hiv Or Aids If Both Partners Don't Have It?
- Is Sweaty Palms A Symptom Of Hiv?
- Would The Doctor Tell You Right Away About The Result Of Hiv Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.