Is it a symptoms of HIV? please help!

Dear Dr,

Apologize for my english in first place. I'm currently in the window period (45 days) i lost a lot of my weight (very unusual) about 5-8kg. im a person go to gym quite regular, during that time my weight won't drop. but recently after the last sex exposure(dont know whether infected or not), i lost my weight very fast. my chest, arm muscle, leg muscle are disappear. about 1-2 inches on my arm n leg. is that a symptoms of HIV+? I try to take more supplement and protein but it doesnt help. Weight keep dropping. also i lost my appetite and could that probably make my hand/feet no strength?

Hi Not knowing if you have had an HIV exposure I would recommend that you receive testing. But also just a general follow up with your health care provider if it is not HIV there may be something else going on that needs follow up.

Worrying About Aids.
Fingering without gloves