Worrying About Aids.

Hi doctors, I'm just going to be blunt with you because I'm really worried. My sister went for a walk about two days ago and upon returning she brought with her a gold dildo. She said she had found it on her walk and that she planned to clean it and use it. Well she never got around to cleaning it but when my cousin came over(she's about 16) she found it and used it. Is It possible that she could get aids or Hiv from using this? What is the risk of her becoming aids/Hiv positive? Can You Help?

Hi Though not the cleanest way to enjoy yourself, you cannot get HIV this way. HIV dies once it is outside of the body.

DNA hiv tests
Is it a symptoms of HIV? please help!