nurse not wearing gloves while taking blood

Hi I am hoping you can help me. I went and got a catscan today with contrast. My veins are not that great. The nurse put on her gloves but ripped off the glove from her one finger and started feeling my arm.. I did not notice at first. So anyway she tried one time and did not get the vein. Tried again on other and not vein. So she went back to other arm where i just got stuck and was feeling with her ungloved finger. So im wondering if she can give hiv if she had it to me by doing that.. Really freaking out now. I did asked to see her finger and on her middle finger i did see a blood clot bruis that was under skin, but i am pretty sure she did not use her middle finger to feel for vein..Sorry dont know how to really make this short. Well if she did have a cut or a scab on that finger and she was feeling for a vein on a spot where she took blood aready from me would i get something.. My blood was coming out. I mean she did keep wiping it with the alocohol bad then was feeling for another vein.. I hope i got my point out without confusing you. Please if you can help me thank you

HI Unfortunately you will see many health care providers do this. It is however not a way for HIV transmission to occur. There has to be a direct exchange of body fluid and from your experience this did not occur.

You are fine, be well and stay safe, Shannon

Please help!
I dated a psychopath. Of course, realized it too late.