High risk exposure, and freaking out.

I have been in the Middle East for a few months. I have had three sexual experiences since I have been here. The first two are low risk from my research on this site (protected with an unknown and cunnilingus with no blood). The third is the one that has me worried. A failed condom with a prostitute. She was sober, I was not. I believe she stopped very quickly after it failed. I immediately got up, washed my penis with anti-bacterial soap, dried off and applied a new condom finished and took a shower. I am freaking out about it. A couple days later I got an ulcerated spot on my clavicle; Could this be a HIV related rash? Now 10 days later my right testicle has a dull pain. The HIV prevalence in this area is .20. She said she had only been here for 2 weeks and Hong Kong has a .10 rate. I plan on getting tested at the three month mark back in the states, but I am not unattached and will be with her prior to getting tested, it will be safe sex though. I know it's a stupid question with a lot of variables but how at risk am I?

Hi If all went as you described the likelihood of HIV transmission is very small. She did the right thing stopping and having you put another condom on before continuing. The guidelines for HIV testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 3 months, if both of these tests are negative then so are you.

What if she test poz?
Cut on frenulum after sex, this time im donating.