What if she test poz?

Hi, my girlfriend took an HIV test today, and as its usual we are both very stressed about the results. We didn't had sex many times, and it was always protected. So my question is, if she test poz are there any chances that I have it too? As I said we always had protected sex, but sometimes she performed me oral sex on her and I performed oral on her too without any condoms. we also did alot of kissing. Do you think that if she tests poz I will test too? Thanks!

HI If for any reason your girlfriend does test positive it does not mean that you will too. You have used protection for intercourse and oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission. Of course if she does test positive it would make a lot of sense for you to be tested as well. So you both know your status and can take care of one another's health. I'm positive and my husband is negative he is tested twice a year. It's just good to know your status.

Be well and I hope all comes out ok, Shannon

(irrational) Fear of transmission?
High risk exposure, and freaking out.