Chlamydia with other symptoms

I am terrified I had unprotected sex 1 not for very long with a woman I now believe to have had at least Chlamydia 2 weeks . I now have burning urination, enlarged testicles, abdominal pain. But what's really scarying me is now I lave very low grade temperatures 99.1-3 and Weakness in my legs aching like rubber that I worked out too much. Getting nauseous although I am panicked at this point. I am terrified that this is ars can you help me out here I am in terror.

Please ,

HI You had unprotected sex which you know put you at risk not just for HIV but for all of the other sexually transmitted infections. The low grade fever could be because of the chlamydia but it could also be to other infections. I recommend that you follow up with your health care provider for a full STI screening which should include HIV testing.

The guidelines for HIV testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 3 months, if both of these tests are negative then so are you.

Be well and get tested! Shannon

HIV testing at 6 weeks
hiv