Lap dance followed by swollen lymph nodes

Hi, I went to a strip club about a month ago and had a lap dance. The dancer nibbled on my right ear lobe (could feel licking and saliva on my ear lobe) and she breathed in my ear. Then she playfully bit my member through my pants (wasn't hard or anything - did not cut or draw blood, etc...) None of my clothes came off, she was only topless, there was no kissing, no fingering, no other sexual activity (no oral, no anal, no vaginal intercourse.) She did leave a little saliva on my pants where she was biting... but it was only a small amount (basically you could see teeth marks) but it dried up and wasn't noticeable before I could get to the bathroom after the dance. The only other contact I can think of was that she had pushed her chest into my face a couple of times too.

2 days later the lymph nodes on my neck were swollen and agitated (wearing a collared shirt was extremely uncomfortable.) I am pretty sure that I caught something from her but I have no idea what it could have been. She didn't seem sick and otherwise looked healthy. I went and spoke to my doctor about it the week after and he told me that I had a mild case of pharyngitis. He did a throat culture to confirm it was not bacterial (and it was not) So it was most likely something viral.

I'm still worried about my health - I feel unclean and like I've potentially ruined my health for the rest of my life. I want to get get tested, but I am unsure what to be tested for. Personally I'd like to go in and tell the doctor to run me for the whole range of tests just to be positive I don't have ANYTHING. But I feel like I might piss someone off given the circumstances - especially if I tell them I've never had sex with anyone.

I could really use some advice.

HI You cannot get HIV from kissing or licking your ears, or from a lap dance or stroking through your clothes. HIV transmission only happens when there is a direct exchange of body fluid, semen, vaginal fluid, blood or breast milk. There was fluid present in your situation, but not an exchange of fluid.

You are fine, be well and stay safe, Shannon

Lap dance scared I got hiv
Could I be HIV positive