Lap dance scared I got hiv

I am on business and a couple days ago I went some co workers to a strip club... I received a lap dance I touched the womans breasts, hair, back, legs, my hand brushed up against the her vagina but she was wearing underwear i didn't touch just brushed up against it plus I was touching her thong with my fingers above her butt where the butt crack starts but just the top nowhere near anus!!!! She also put her breast on my face and was dry hupping me... After that I left stopped and bought cigarettes smoked one and when I got to hotel masterbated I did not wash my hands my concern is that is it possible that I could have gotten the HIV Virus on my hands then smoked and most IMPORTANT masterbated without washing hands like an idiot could I Have been infected??????? Please help please( just to add I was wearing jeans And underwear the whole time) I am so scared believe

Hi You cannot get HIV this way. HIV transmission occurs when there is a direct exchange of body fluid, with your jeans and underwear on and she having clothing on this allowed for your protection.

If for some reason she had HIV and it was on your hand, HIV dies once it is outside of the body. By the time you left, stopped at the store got home and got started, HIV would have died.

You are fine! Be well and stay safe, Shannon

Unsure and scared to test
Lap dance followed by swollen lymph nodes