Unsure and scared to test

In october 2011 i was dating an old white man (56) and im a 23 yo black guy...as far as memory serves me i always used protection with him but he gave me blow jobs without a condom, the last time i had sex with him was close to end november 2011 and that was the 3rd time in total, about a month ago i got a mysterious call after not hearing from this man since january 2012 that he has kidney failure and is taking ARV"s, so as any normal person would i freaked out and ever since i've been scared to test cause i don't know how i'm going to deal with HIV if positive, as i remember back i remember having constant pimple like things in my groin area (which i've had a thousand times before because of acne) but these ones took longer than usual and after hearing about this man i've been loosing weight (I'm thinking stress or the the emmense alcohol and ciggaretes) and now a few days ago i jst got a sore in the mouth so I'm freaking out...are these conclusive enough to say HIV+?

Hi Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission and you used condoms during intercourse so you protected yourself. I would recommend getting tested. I know it is scary but it is even scarier to not take care of yourself and put others at risk if you don't know your status and continue having sex. The treatments that are available now can give you a great outcome, you just have to know your status! The guidelines for HIV testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 3 months, if both of these tests are negative then so are you.

Swollen lymph nodes
Lap dance scared I got hiv