common warts finger open wound
Jun 3, 2012
Are common warts considered an open wound or sore? I have one on my finger and I'm starting to develop another. I don't want to worry that hiv infected blood can enter through them.
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi They are not and so not a entry way for HIV.
You are fine! Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If You Have A White Hairy Tongue Does That Mean You Have Hiv?
- Is It Harder For A Man To Get Hiv From A Woman?
- Can There Be A Mistake In My Hiv Test?
- How Many Time Does It Take To Have Sex With A Person Hiv Positive For You To Get It?
- Can You Kiss A Hepatitis B Carrier?
- Urethra And Hiv Transmission
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.