I'm so sorry if this is a stupid question, but any advice would be welcomed

Last weekend I was out and got an ice cream cone (the type from a store that you unwrap not the ones from a highstreet vendor) I was halfway through when I noticed a bright red splodge of what appeared to be blood in the middle. As this was vanilla ice cream, I knew that it was not food coloring, now I am fully aware that this could have been my own blood. But hyperthetically speaking if that were somebody elses blood and they were HIV+ and I did have a cut ulcer in my mouth at the time, what are my chances of being infected with HIV?

I know this is a strange question, but it's been playing on my mind since it happened and your knowledge would be very much welcomed.

Thank You

Hi The only stupid question is the one not asked!

You cannot get HIV this way! HIV dies once it is outside of the body. There has to be a large volume of blood.

Know that you are fine! Be well and keep asking questions!! Shannon

Could I get HIV from blood draw? Fever 6 weeks after..Extreme Scare
I am worried