Could I get HIV from blood draw? Fever 6 weeks after..Extreme Scare

6 weeks ago, I went to a STD clinic to have HIV test. The result was negative. It was a standard blood draw for HIV test. During the blood draw process, I noticed that phlebotomist did not wear glove. The phlebotomist touched my arm to try to find my vein and inserted needle for blood draw. The phlebotomist did show me a brand new and unused needle with tape sealed over it before open it.

My concern and questions were:

Can blood or HIV fluids from previous patient on phlebotomist¡s finger enter my vein (blood from previous patient got onto my vein when she touched me to find my vein) when syringe punctured my vein to draw blood?

I read on internet that HIV virus died after 1 minute exposure in the environment. The phlebotomist drew blood from previous patient and then drew my blood less than 1 minute. Could the blood/HIV virus from previous patient got on phlebotomist finger still transmittable within 1 minute?

Precisely after 6 weeks of my blood draw, I experienced mild fever (blood temperature reached 101F) and recovered within a day. I only had fever and did not have extreme sore throat or rash. I read on internet that HIV Acute Retroviral Syndrome (ARS) occurred general 2 to 4 weeks after HIV risk exposure. And 95% of people experienced HIV ARS all have fever. Am I experiencing ARS with my mild fever? I am extremely scared because last time I had fever was many many years ago. Please help.

Thank you very much for answering my question

Hi You cannot get HIV through your experience. The information you found is correct that HIV dies once it is outside of the body. There is no need to feel concerned about HIV transmission through your experience.

You are fine!

I am worried
I'm so sorry if this is a stupid question, but any advice would be welcomed