I am worried

I had sex with a guy off and on starting March of 2011 and stopped sleeping with him in July of 2011 of 2011. I took an hiv elisa test in October of 2011 and it turned out negative does that mean I'm safe and can stop worrying or do i have something to be worried about?

Hi No need to worry! The guidelines for HIV testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 3 months, if both of these tests are negative then so are you.

You are negative!

anal mucus outside infect HIV+
Could I get HIV from blood draw? Fever 6 weeks after..Extreme Scare