I am worried
Jun 3, 2012
I had sex with a guy off and on starting March of 2011 and stopped sleeping with him in July of 2011 of 2011. I took an hiv elisa test in October of 2011 and it turned out negative does that mean I'm safe and can stop worrying or do i have something to be worried about?
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi No need to worry! The guidelines for HIV testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 3 months, if both of these tests are negative then so are you.
You are negative!
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Does A Herpes Rash On The Face Look Like?
- What Does A Herpes Bump Look Like?
- What Do I Do If My Girlfriend Has Hpv?
- What Do Genital Warts Look Like In Early Stages?
- Symptoms Of Sore Throat Caused By Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.