Please Answer my question?

35 days ago,I was intimit with a woman of unknown HIV status. We did two risky things.. 1. She gave unprotected oral for 30 seconds ( there were no cuts and sores on my penis/ i don't know about her mouth) 2. I foolishly licked my finger after fingering her vagina for 10 seconds.( No cuts in or sores in my mouth but doctor told me last week that I should see dentist as he saw minor cavities in my teeth) Also, we kissed for some time and she did not flinched or behaved like her mouth was hurting or bleeding, and she was constantly talking.

after that (an hour later) I started feeling dizzy, mild headache, nausea. Next day, doctor told me it could me stomach flu. but REALLY???? with no diarrhea or vomiting....I recovered from this sickness in 3 weeks. I don't know what it was. I am still feeling low, maybe anxiety cos whenever I think about that incident I feel disgusted and dizzy. Also I had HIV test after 1 week , which was negative (i found out later that it was too early) then after three week I again had my blood drawn for hemoglobin and thyroid...but doctor never called.....i believe they were also normal..... Right now I am experiencing Unreal world, pain in forehead Can anyone tell me my risk of HIV please? I haven't had sex with my girlfriend since but I don't have guts either to get tested or to tell her about it.....please answer

Hi What you experienced sexually was not high risk! Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission and licking your finger after fingering her unless you had open wounds in your mouth, which would only increase the chances by a little, would not be considered a risk. Kissing does not pose a risk for HIV transmission.

And yes Really, it was most likely the flu as HIV symptoms will not appear this soon.

The guidelines for HIV testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 3 months, if both of these tests are negative then so are you.

The chances of you have HIV are very small but yes the only way to truly know is if you are tested. If for some reason you are infected it is only fair to find out to protect not only your girlfriend but also taking care of your health!

Be well, Shannon

HIV from oral sex
Thanks for your support