HIV from oral sex

Hello, I received unprotected oral sex and I did an antibody test 7 weeks after receiving unprotected oral sex. The test was negative. Unfortunately, I did contract herpes. I'm dealing with herpes, I just want to know if I should test again for HIV. I have been depressed and full of anxiety thinking I might have been exposed to HIV. Please help me. I don't know what to do with myself.

Hi We do know that oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission. As long as you did not have an active case of Herpes during the unprotected oral sex or any other sores than the risk of HIV transmission occurring is small. If you received herpes from the oral sex it would not increase your chances of HIV transmission.

The guidelines for HIV testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 3 months, if both of these tests are negative then so are you.

HIV in the kitchen
Please Answer my question?