Please i need help ...!!!

Dear Shannon Southall ,

I am a watcher of your answers on the site and I appreciate all the help you frightened of people diagnosed with HIV. My story is somewhat strange. . By about two and a half from now exposed to the position after the affect is still in my entire life. I've dated a girl which is being known of having multiple relations ( lesbian and men ) the only thing i did was rubbing here veginal using condom ( Durex ) extra safe . Next day after the inciedent in the morning i checked the condom and was no break or leak on it. This month i had ear infection in my right ear and the lymph node behind my ear enlarged for first time in my life and this stayed for 12 days and cured using antiboitic. Also im having little cyst in my earlobe which seemed to go and come back for while !! I went to doctor and he told me am not in hiv risk at all and he told me lymph node for hiv people will stay more than 3 months and is way way bigger than the one i had . i went to other doctor and he told me the first sign of hiv is ear infection and cyst in earlobe which make me upset now . please could you comment in my situation .

Hi Thank you for your kind words and I hope that my answer gives you the relief that you need. Your exposure presented no risk of HIV transmission.

The first typical signs of HIV are flu like symptoms, rash and low grade fever. Not an ear infection or a cyst.

I agree with the first doctor you saw who told you that yo are not at risk for having HIV.

Is it safe for someone HIV negative to use a hot tub with someone HIV positive?
No sleep last 3 nights. PLEASE help, Dr. Southall!