Is it safe for someone HIV negative to use a hot tub with someone HIV positive?
Jun 3, 2012
I am HIV negative, my spouse is HIV positive. Is it safe for us to use a hot tub together, and can the HIV virus be transmitted to others if they use our hot tub?
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi Very safe, no chance of HIV transmission occurring by sharing a nice sit in the hot tub!!
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Diarrhea Worried It Could Be Ars
- Herpes After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can A Blood Test Tell You If You Have An Std?
- Does Pineapple Juice Help With Vaginitis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.