Is it safe for someone HIV negative to use a hot tub with someone HIV positive?
Jun 3, 2012
I am HIV negative, my spouse is HIV positive. Is it safe for us to use a hot tub together, and can the HIV virus be transmitted to others if they use our hot tub?
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi Very safe, no chance of HIV transmission occurring by sharing a nice sit in the hot tub!!
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Vaginal Fluid
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Receptive Anal Sex With Condom
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Shaking Hands
- Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Risk Of Getting AIDS
- Can U Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Sharing Razors Or Drinks?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.