touching penis when massage

hello

my name is danny, 2 months ago I go to a family massage (absolutely it's not an naughty massage parlour). when the masseur massage my leg, his hand grabbed into my shorts and massage my penis for a while. He do that for 3 times. at that moment I dont speak anywords, because I think that is normal procedure in that massage house. the masseur is man. I really scared that the masseur is a gay. his body is tall and so thin. im afraid that he is HIV positive. im afraid there is some minor wound in his hand and he transmitted it to my penis.

Is there any risk of my story here? I'm scared. is there anything that I should do?

thank you so much

The risk is zero. Absolutely zero. Touching does not transmit HIV. I also would not go to that "family" massage parlor again. DW

Please clarify my incident.
Only DNA proviral was positive for HIV 2