|Bodily Fluids and Vomit. How infectious are they!?
Jun 2, 2012
I'm hoping to put some questions to rest forever. So if you'll help me out that would be muchly appreciated!
1) Vomit; infectious or not? Everything I've read says that unless it contains visible blood it is not. True or false?
2) Vomit always contains stomach acid which kills hiv?
3) Viral Load. Does this determine how infectious vomit could be? Since information states vomit is not infectious unless it contains visible blood and since stomach acid is highly inhospitable to hiv would this become a factor if the vomit was tinged with visible blood?
Thank you for your time Dr. Wohl
| Response from Dr. Wohl
Ok, enough with the vomit questions, please. It is just plain gross. And not infectious.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Urine After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Bronchitis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Eating Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Licking Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.