Chlamydia and hiv and symptoms

Dear sir,

I had ptorected sex with a girl. I did touch her vagina (fingered) and afterwords put on the condom for protected sex. She did also stroke me penis a little and touched the tip and I think she touched her vagina before she did this. I developed burning with urination and red urethra within a day or two. I do recall that my urethra may have been a bit irritaded before i was with her but definarely not due to sexual activity. Then I read up on std symptoms and looked for a discharge, which unfortunarely i noticed for a few mornings. I was in Europe and went to a local clinic. Very helpfull the doctor did a range of tests including including Chlamydia, Ghonorrea, hepatitis, hiv among others. The results came back positive for Chlamydia and negative for all others. I was given antibiotics and symptoms disappeared after a week. I was very shocked that this bacteria can transfer so easily. It is 3 weeks later and I started worrying if this is possible what about hiv? The last few days I have a bit of a headache and sore throat it feels like the lymph glands by my throat are swolen. Obvously my question and concern is the chance of hiv infection after being carefull with protected sex, but what about touching vagina and then the urethra? And why certain symptoms could it be the travelling stress and as a result weakening of the system?

Best thing to do is get tested for HIV. Testing at about 3 months after exposure will determine that you are (almost certainly) HIV negative.

107 days of exposure is it enought???
Scared!