Hiv through open wound from needle prick

I went and tested for hiv at an anonymous site, after 10 weeks post exposure period. My finger was pricked with a needle. The nurse applied a band aid on my finger which was bleeding from the needle prick. There was only an interval of less than 2minutes betwwen each patient. My question: if the nurses gloves were dirty with blood from the previous patient who was HIV positive, then can I get HIV from the wound because of the needle prick, while the nurse applied the band aid for me? Is the needle pricked finger wound large enough and possible for HIV contaminated blood to enter my body via the dirty gloves of the nurse?

There is no risk of HIV transmission here assuming the needle was not re-used on you.

antibodies
Not Sure__ too much stressed