Effects of Surgery

What are the effects of Surgery in health. After my Surgery, i notice i have signs/symptoms of HIV, like Rash all over my body last for only 8 hours, Diarrhea 2 days and head ache until now. Then after 2-3 months, Always Hungry (im fat), Still Head Ache and Dizziness, Peeling of Skin on foot, Heartburn, Single Canker Sore And Muscle Ache 1 day only, And now, after 3 months, symptoms again, like Cold/Palsy foot, Small Circle on my tongue( I think its a thrush, but its so small ) and Joint Pain. Thats my Symptoms, Do you think my symptoms related to HIV/AIDS? I Always Sleep 2-5 Am in the morning. Do you think this is Stress? Im scared. Help please.

If you are worried about HIV infection, you should get a test. What you describe does not sound much like HIV and you should seek medical care to find out the cause of your symptoms. DW

pls reply fast
herpies and hiv