Brief receptive anal without ejaculation

Its 2 weeks since I had an encounter with someone. He rubbed his penis against my butt whilst I straddled him, then I let him enter me (stupidly without protection). I think he was in for about 30 seconds maybe a minute. No ejaculation took place. We then went back to the rubbing thing. His HIV status is unknown. Spoken to him afterwards and he says he's not poz but I know that mean nothing. Have since been to clinic, tested negative for hep b, hep c and syphilis, still waiting for some other results. They did HIV test which confirmed I didn't have it before the event (no other risks have taken place prior to this). So now got to wait another 4 weeks before real test. I'm petrified as you can imagine, worrying has taken over my life almost completely. There seems to be so much confusion over precum. Has there ever been a confirmed case like mine where this was the only exposure (i.e precum) and it resulted in HIV transmission.

Hi You did put yourself at risk for HIV transmission by having unprotected anal sex and being the bottom increases the risk even more. You need to receive HIV testing as well as the other sexually transmitted infections. The guidelines for HIV testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 3 months, if both of these tests are negative then so are you.

Be well and get tested, Shannon

Help meee
HIV Symptoms 3 days after exposure