precum exposed to air and then touch outer part of vagina

The other day I was sexually active with someone that I have hooked up with one other time but is my good friend. I think he is pretty clean but he does live in Isla Vista (a crazy college town) so of course I am fearful for the worst... We were kissing, and then I started to give him a hand job. During the hand job, precum came out of his penis. After a while, we just were kissing and got naked. While kissing, his penis touched the outside area of my vagina (like the spot where you would insert the penis if you were to have sex, but he did not actually penetrate my vagina). After this I got freaked out, because I have only had sex with my ex boyfriend of 6 years, and then stopped kissing... and then he proceeded by "going down" on me. I was just wondering if I have any risk of HIV or an STD :(

Hi The chances of HIV transmission happening in this situation is very small but not for other sexually transmitted infections. If you develop any type of new symptoms I would follow up with your health care provider to ensure that you did not catch a STI.

blood contact
Risky Behavior with HIV Partner