blood contact

Hello im writing to you from the UK. As a very very worried 34 year old. My name is Edward. Im really anxious can't stop thinking about it. About 8 weeks ago i helped a complete stranger HIV status unknown. who had been stabbed i had blood all over my hands inbetween my finger nails etc. Trying to stop the bleeding. i bite my nails really bad. And had cuts on my finger nails not sure if open wounds or not. Thing thats really got me worried is 6 weeks form date of exposure. I have aches all over my body. mainly in my lower back, buttocks, legs and ankles also in arms and wrists. Plus i have an ulcer in my mouth. My mouth feels very sore. Could u please tell me my risk. have not yet been for a hiv test yet. Wanted your valued opinion first. plus could u tell me were to donate for the excellent advice you provide.. Kind regards. Edward

Hi This is an exposure where we would recommend testing just because of the large volume of blood and your open wounds. The guidelines for HIV testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 3 months, if both of these tests are negative then so are you.

Be well and get tested, Shannon

Condom broke while having unprotected anal sex
precum exposed to air and then touch outer part of vagina