BLOOD IN EYE VERY SCARED PLEASE DOCTOR HELP ME!!!!

I was out with a friend of mine and he cut himself this was at like 230 then at 7 he took me home and I had an eyelash in my eye and didn't wash my hands first. Doctor I'm really scared I just got tested and I wasn't worried but now I'm so scared I'm sick to my stomach! Please help me! Thanks in advance

Hi You do not have HIV from this experience. HIV dies once it is outside of the body. The time between when he cut his hand and when you touched your eye was plenty of time for HIV to no longer be present.

Worried about possible HIV risk
Condom broke while having unprotected anal sex