Worried about possible HIV risk

Hi All, I had an encounter last week. It was safe sex. But what worries me is that, the girl she cleaned and touched her vagina and then later, she touched my penis top to put the condom. Even again after the sex she did the same. I'm worried, when she touched my penis top her vaginal fluids might entered my penis.

Hi Having protected sex is the best way to prevent HIV transmission. The likelihood of HIV transmission from her touching herself and then putting on the condom does not pose a risk, unless you had a open sore on your penis. Though there is never any guarantee I feel comfortable telling you the risk was very very small. Of course the only way to truly know is to be tested. The guidelines for HIV testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 3 months, if both of these tests are negative then so are you.

Positive or negative?
BLOOD IN EYE VERY SCARED PLEASE DOCTOR HELP ME!!!!