stabbed by a needle??

Hi, Doctor Yesterday i went to the cinema. While i was watching the movie i felt a little bit pain on my forefinger so i rubbed it on my shirt and continue to watching the movie. The problem is i fear that i was stabbed by a needle because i saw few red spots on my shirt <I didn't confident that these red spot caused by this accident or i got it from other place. > Now, i'm worried because i heard that HIV can live long in cold weather like in the cinema.

Please help me ,i'm worried that i will get HIV from this accident. i'm a virgin and i can't sleep well now. Thank you and sorry for my poor English.

Ps. i couldn't see that whether there is a needle or not because it was too dark.

HI HIV transmission cannot happen this way. First HIV dies once it is outside of the body, there would have to be a large volume of blood. I believe you just cut yourself on something sharp on the seat and you are fine.

be well and stay safe, Shannon

worried about hiv
Positive or negative?