Please answee me , im so worried

Hi Dr I had protected virginian sex with unknown status girl, And tounge kisses , that was before 40 days, but my main problem now that i can not get tested before 50 days from now, please help me is it ok to wait all this time, what kind of test i can take for my case,

Please help me, and what is my chances to get HIV and i do not know her status, i asked her and she said she is ok, but i can not trust her,

Please help

Hi I'm not sure what you mean by protect virginian sex but I will tell you that if it was protected meaning you wore a condom for intercourse then you protected yourself again HIV transmission. The guidelines for HIV testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 3 months, if both of these tests are negative then so are you.

Hope this helps, Be well, Shannon

Semen contraction / HIV compatible
requesting you one last time to answer my question