Semen contraction / HIV compatible

Please sdvise me to a couple questions I have for you.

1.) Can you get HIV from semen. That requires a "yes" or "no" reply. I have been told in both directions that you can.....then you can't. So please inform me the correct information so I will know for certain. 2.) Secondly, I myself may have contracted HIV. From my husband. I was aware he was infected before we even started dateing. Of course we always had protected sex. But somehow we went wrong. Don't know how it occured but I was stricken with HIV. I'm not angry for I knew well inadvance just what I was dealing with. And if I HAD to get HIV, then be it from my partner. My question is: Does it make any differance if you continue haveing sex now that we are both infected. I mean unprotected sex. Now that we are both infected at the VERY SAME STAGE in the disease, can we have unprotected sex without either one of us getting any worse ? I know it's a tough question but please reply with what you are certain of. I also know the disease can be tricky on us and that there is a lot that is still UNKNOWN ! Thank you for your time and efforts. A speedy "yes or no" answer with a few useful tips would be very nice of you. Thanks again good luck with your continuing success on this website.

SIncerely S.D.J.

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

1) Yes, you can get HIV from semen.

2) It can be possible to get HIV from a positive partner, but I'm confused as to how this would have happened in your case.. Are you saying that the condom broke or you all didn't use one? Feel free to post another question and we can get down to the bottom of this.

It could be bad to have unprotected sex with the person who gave you HIV only because over time, because of medication etc. the HIV could change (this is a big oversimplification btw). However, from my end it's unclear what you risk actually was.

Hope this begins to help..

Erik

help me, im scared
Please answee me , im so worried