HIV risk from "Environmental contact. Please help!"

I am a recently married young male. I was planning a bachelor party for a friend and a couple of us went to a local adult store to buy some "props" my buddies paid for the items and we left. I walked out first and held the door open for my friends. This store also had video booths and a lot of guys came out and used the door. When we got to the car I adjusted my penis and came in contact with the head. I didn't think anything of this until later when it came to me that there could have been semen on the door and I then I touched my dick for a second. Could it have gone into my urethra? I am afraid to have sex with my wife. Am I going to be ok? Can we continue to try to have a baby? I think this is just anxiety but you guys are the experts. Thanks for your help!

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

There is absolutely no risk from the situation you describe. None. For so many reasons that it's hard to list them all here. The primary reasons are that #1 too much time passed and #2 fluid didn't get up inside your penis.

Please feel free to look through our archives, most of those answers will give you a greater idea why you have no risk.

Hope this helps!

Erik

Please help me...I'm worried beyond belief
help me, im scared