Please help me...I'm worried beyond belief

I received protected oral sex from a woman of unknown status. When I was finished I pulled my pants up with the condom on. When I realized this I reached down and pulled the condom off. My worry is that fluids on the outside of the condom could have contaminated my underwear then touched my penis thus infecting me. Do I have any real worry? I asked this question a few days ago but my wording wasn't very clear. Thank you.

Hi Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission and decreases even that much more with the use of protection.

The only fluid that would be on the condom is her saliva and HIV is not transmitted this way.

You are fine!

he threw feces at me in my car while in traffic
HIV risk from "Environmental contact. Please help!"