Just one last thing I'd like to ask
May 30, 2012
http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Q222526.html My question from before
Ok, thanks for answering my question but now I am curious, since they are retesting my blood, is it possible I may be positive? I'm really scared now and I think it's been 4 weeks since possible exposure. I know protected sex is a low risk and I haven't developed any symptoms at all but still worried. I am pretty young and don't want to live with this.
I may retest with the antibodies since it's been 4 1/2 weeks and may give me an accurate result.
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi I cannot tell you why they are rechecking your test there could be many reasons as I have stated. Your best bet is to stay with it and with them and wait for your results.
Hang in there, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute
- Burning Urethra After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.