concerned about potential risk

About a month ago I was having dex with a woman and used a condom. During the middle of the act she performed oral on me with the condom on but then removed it and continued to perform oral. We then put a new condom on and continued sexton until it was finished. I understand the risk from oral sexton is extremely low but I am still very concerned as I don't know whether or not she was Hiv+. What is my risk from this from this situation if she was Hiv+?

Hi Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission. You did the right thing by using a condom for intercourse and putting a new one on for the second go round!

You are fine!

20 Years of Fear
worried sick!!!