|concerned about potential risk
May 30, 2012
About a month ago I was having dex with a woman and used a condom. During the middle of the act she performed oral on me with the condom on but then removed it and continued to perform oral. We then put a new condom on and continued sexton until it was finished. I understand the risk from oral sexton is extremely low but I am still very concerned as I don't know whether or not she was Hiv+. What is my risk from this from this situation if she was Hiv+?
| Response from Ms. Southall
You are fine!
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.