Eye exposure to rectal secretions

One month ago a while someone was playing with a toy in his butt, I was 3 feet away and received some tiny splatters of secretions on my face and I am concerned I may have had some in my eyes although I'm not sure but I rinsed my eyes not right away but a couple of minutes later. I did not consult for PEP as the person claimed to be negative and always practicing safe sex. I later learned that the individual has high risk behavior and he has not been answering any e-mail I sent and I assume he is positive and untreated. I am nervously waiting my early test results. Any comfort you can provide? Feeling very helpless in this situation. Thank you!

Hi The likelihood of HIV transmission occurring this way is very very small! The guidelines for HIV testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 3 months, if both of these tests are negative then so are you.

What is the best HIV test to carry out?
3 month oraquick blood test