bruise and red dots
May 30, 2012
6 months ago was my possible exposure to hiv. today i got a bruise on my left biceps.
and also, i recently noticed that i get red dots after scratching some itchy parts on the skin.
is this hiv related?
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi A bruise is not an indication of HIV nor is scratching. If you are concerned about your status the best way to know is to get tested. If you have not had any exposures in the last six months, you can go in and receive testing and know that the result is your status.
be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Penis After Touching Dried Semen What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Spots After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Do You Have To Wait Until You Can Get Tested For An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.