please answer, anxiety is ruining my life after brothel encounter

I had an encounter in April of last year in a brothel in Liverpool United Kingdom with a Filipino CSW.

Went to the brothel totally drunk, not much memory.What I do remember is that a condom was initially put on my by the sex worker with gloves on and lube and alot of the time we weren't having intercourse but we did on at least two seperate occasions during my session. I was not erect alot of this time so I am of the belief there is no hope the condom stayed on the entire time.I did not climax and im unsure if she did or not. Very good chance of unprotected anal penetration occurred.

Since then I have had every symptom in the book, from night sweats, diahrrea, rash on my feet and under arms, coldsores and mouth ulcers, sore throat, sinus infection etc. Also I have longstanding (over 2years constant) jock itch in the inner groin flaps and on my buttocks - I believe it to be jock itch or some sort of fungal infection but it has not responded to any treatment since my exosure. (Terbinafine, clotrimazole etc).It however seemed to respond to fungal creams before this incident. I decided to go to a private clinic, supposedly my countrys number one sexual health specialist on the 26th of March and the 2nd of April for a follow up. I had a full std check hiv, chly, herpes, hep b/c, syph etc and I checked out negative for everything except chlaymidia.

I have had two 4th generation determine rapid tests since then. both negative. Is this conclusive? The physician wasn't wearing gloves and there was no timer (private clinic so it was just me and him the whole duration of the tests), is it possible that these are both false negative. He is a doctor of medicine has wrote many many peer reviewed articles so my reasoning was surely he knows how to perform these tests but I am now beginning to think that both have been performed wrong and that indeed I could still be infected or infect others. He assures me I do not have HIV but at the moment im thinking I need more tests, perhaps a more lab based test.

I havent been able to function properly in months due to this anxiety my life has came to a standstill.

Hi The short answer is that you most likely had unprotected sex, which means you put yourself at risk. I'm not sure that the symptoms you are experiencing are HIV related. The thing to remember is that you not only put yourself at risk for HIV but all of the other sexually transmitted infections.

My recommendation to you is that you be tested not only for HIV but receive a complete STI check up. The guidelines for HIV testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 3 months, if both of these tests are negative then so are you.

Please help, 2nd time for asking
Is that possible to get HIV in mY case .