touching penis when massage

Hi

I'm a man. 10weeks ago, I go to family massage center (absolutely it's not a naughty massage parlour). I choose a foot reflexiology. i got a man masseur. His body is tall and very thin. Like malnutrition person. When he massage, he 3 times grab his hand into my shorts and giving a little massage to my penis. I dont know in his hand there is a wound or not. At that moment I dont complain anything, because I thought that its a normal procedure at that reflexiology center. i just affraid he is HIV positive (because of his posture or he is a gay because of touching my penis) and he can transmitted hiv to my penis by his hand. Truly, he just massage the penis, not giving a masturbation.

9 weeks later, when i traveled to china, I suffered a chill, diarrhea, fatigue and loss of appettite but no fever. But it recovered after 3 days. 1 week after I got diarrhea again. Is Diarrhea a sign of acute HIV symptom? Is there any risk of HIV at my story? Is there anything that I should do?

Thank you so much You answer will so helpful

Hi Having a man stroke your penis is not a way for HIV transmission to occur. The symptoms you are experiencing can be from many different things, when you travel you are vulnerable to viral infections etc.. I would recommend that if the symptoms continue that you follow up with your health care provider. And just because someone is tall and skinny does not mean they have HIV. You cannot tell by looking at someone if they are living with HIV or not please never make assumptions.

mutual masturbation & penis-to-penis frottage - follow up
Spa extra service (follow-up question)