mutual masturbation & penis-to-penis frottage - follow up

Hi Shannon, thanks a lot for answering my question. I am wondering how do you define "openings", and reason being that today I double checked my circumstanced foreskin and scarily I have found some tiny scratches like very small ones, but they have to be left from my last encounter...I am horrified and not sure if this will lead me to HIV...so scary at the moment now, please help and see if this is serious.

To give you more details, I have used the hand I gave that guy musturabation to hold both our penis, and rubbing them along side. That has lasted for 1-2 minutes, and there is definitely a contact of pre-cum, although it is through my hand. That guy is uncircumstanced.

Thanks so much for the help and eagerly waiting for your response!

Jason

Hi, It would have to be a significant opening and there would have to be significant amounts of semen to present a possibility of HIV transmission to occur. Also those openings had to have happened during your experience with this individual. If there is a concern of HIV either from him or you than the only true course of action is to be tested.

The guidelines for testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks and then again at 3 months if both tests are negative and there were no other exposures during that time than you are negative.

possible to have safe sex using condoma after being diagnosed to have trich
touching penis when massage