possible to have safe sex using condoma after being diagnosed to have trich

i have my boyfriend coming back after two months abroad. in between two months i have been diagnosed for having trich. i've been treated with flagyl and i've got good response to the treatment.i will be having pap and other tests for other infection too. my boyfriend did the same while in abroad. he's coming to see me in a few weeks and we want to have a great time together. until we get cleared from our doctors we decided to abstain from having sex for the mean time.but that doesnt guarantee any possibilities in the future. can condoms really help? what are the risks?

Hi My expertise is in the HIV arena. Condoms prevent HIV transmission. They do also add protection against other sexually transmitted infections but not all. Condoms are a great alternative to not abstaining.

Blood on bus
mutual masturbation & penis-to-penis frottage - follow up