|STD through breast contact
May 28, 2012
I had mammary intercourse (with no condom) with a prostitue. Can I get STD for this because what I've heard is that herpes can be contracted through "skin-to-skin" contact while at the same time I've heard you can't get STD with mammary intercourse. Thanks All for your help.
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi You cannot get HIV this way. HIV transmission occurs with direct exchange of body fluid. mammary intercourse doesn't present that situation.
You should have no fear about HIV transmission occurring this way.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sebaceous Glands On Shaft Is It A Std
- Bloody Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Discharge After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can A Vaginal Cyst Cause Enlarged Groin Lymph Nodes?
- Does Ciprofloxacin Cure Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.