May 28, 2012
my test came back clear from std's. why would i have more discharge than normal? i just recently started having sex with someone, is this because i am having regular sex? (i haven't had sex in a while before this)
| Response from Ms. Southall
This would be something to ask your health care provider about. This is something physically that is happening with you. It is not HIV. Your body maybe going through some changes etc.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Happens When You Get Std's?
- Is Jock Itch A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Burning Urethra After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Anal Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.