Does my exposure warrant a test?

I am a married male and last year, I had an encounter with another man, I gave him oral sex using a condom. I know that this make for a virtually nil risk, but I had a couple of complicating factors. One, is that the condom kept riding up and I kept having to push it back down. As a result, I am not sure if I was exposed to his semen when he ejaculated (from the bottom of the condom). Two, I tend to chew my tongue, this does not result in broken skin, but does create irritation of the taste buds. I am not sure if this would increase my risk if the condom had leaked.

I did not experience any specific ARS related symptoms at the 3 week mark, but did have laryngitis at the 6 week mark. I am now super cognizant of every lymph node in my body and struggling to get the nerve to get tested.

Would you recommend testing for my situation?

Hi We know that oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission then throwing a condom into the picture the chances reduce that much more. If this was your only exposure then I would feel comfortable telling you that you are fine. Of course the only way to truly know this is to be tested and if you wish to do this, the guidelines for HIV testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 3 months, if both of these tests are negative then so are you.

All in one Stripper Question
my is 63 yrs old just diagnosed